Mature aged and new postgraduate students
Are you finding returning to study as a mature aged or postgraduate student daunting. Find out what services are available to help you.
Following are resources and links to information that can help you successfully return to your studies as a matured aged or new postgraduate student.
Get on the right track
For some useful tips on how to manage your time between work, study and family, listen to the ‘Mature Aged Info Session’ ilecture.
Contact a Student Wellbeing Advisor (START)
For confidential advice and support please contact a Student Wellbeing Advisor.
Useful links for Postgraduate students
Postgraduate studies present new challenges and opportunities!
A range of research, academic, study, financial and social support services are available specifically for Postgraduate students. Please select from the following:
- New to Research at Curtin? Visit http://research.curtin.edu.au/new/
- The Learning Centre provides specific support and resources for Postgraduate students
- Post Graduate Scholarships
- The Library provides workshops on mastering research resources
- Curtin Post Graduate Student Association
- The Postgraduate Open Door Society (PODS) is a brand new university-wide network of postgraduate students that shares and collaboratively develops contemporary fields of graduate research work. We encourage all postgraduate students to join. Membership is free. For more information contact email@example.com